From Pat Deveney's database:
A Magazine of xxth Century Psychology Practically Applied to the Art of Living / A monthly magazine devoted to Science, Philosophy and Religion; advocating the Harmonious Development of man's three-fold nature-Physical, Mental, and Spiritual. Special interest to those interested in Psychical Research / A Magazine Edited for Thoughtful People / Psychology and Psychic Phenomena, Physical, Mental, and Soul Culture.
Look not for the error of it; look for the truth of it
Corry, PA. Publisher: Wright Co.. Editor: H.C. Wright.
1/1, January 1901. Not published April 1904-May 1905; August 1905-September 1906. 24-28 pp., 50 cents a year. Contributions by or excerpts from the leading lights of the New Thought establishment (A.C. Halphide, Horatio W. Dresser, Eugene Del Mar, Frank C. Haddock, Henry Frank, Paul Tyner, et al.) and by many less well known writers of the time. The centerpiece of the journal's business plan was the Home Study Center or Home Study Library, whose members could pay for any book being published, read it, and return it for a refund of 90% of the cost-a lending library, in other words. Borrowers automatically became members of The Illuminati, an organization started by the journal whose sole function, besides a monthly column named "Rays of Light," seems to have been to further the book-lending business. Contributors to the journal, especially those who had books of their own to sell, began to list "Fellow of the Illuminati" next to their names and found their works prominently listed in the Home Study Center. The list of Illuminati by 1904 included Edward Everett Hale, Abraham H. Daley, Oliver C. Sabin, Horatio W. Dresser, A.C. Halphide, Eugene Del Mar, Henry Frank, Karl H. von Wiegand, and many others The journal was noted in Now, 1902 (which calls it "more like a review among the New Thought journals") and in The Mazdaznan, 1904, and advertised in Adiramled in April of the same year. The advertisement for the journal in Wings of Truth, 1903, calls it "A monthly magazine devoted to Science, Philosophy, and Religion; advocating the Harmonious Development of man's three-fold nature-Physical, Mental, and Spiritual. Of especial interest to all who are interested in Psychical Research." Wright was a contributor to Spiritism, Telepathy and Mrs. Piper, and in 1900 obtained a charter for the "Eltka" branch of the Theosophical Society in Corry, Pennsylvania. University of North Carolina (1 issue); LOC.